This one-of-a-kind tour is a two-day excursion that takes you from
Washington, DC to Williamsburg, VA and the Historic Triangle, one of
America’s most popular historic and entertainment-oriented destinations. Ideal for traveling with others or on your own, this family-friendly trip starts off with a comfortable 3-hour ride through Virginia to your hotel located in Williamsburg. From there, we’ll take you to visit 5 important places – enjoying 3 sites and 2 national parks – over two days that allow you to explore over 200 years of America’s earliest history in one amazing trip.
You’ll visit Historic Jamestowne and Jamestown Settlement, home of the
country’s first colonial settlement in 1607, spend time at the world-famous 18th Century Colonial Williamsburg and its art, museums and living history attractions, and see the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown and Yorktown Battlefield where the Revolutionary War came to its thrilling end. At each location, you’ll experience fascinating and historically accurate recreations as well as see the sites so critical to the birth of the United States – allowing that history to truly come to life for all!
In the evening, there will be time to hit the Williamsburg Premium Outlets for shopping, enjoy a great meal at one of the many delicious area restaurants or enjoy time relaxing at the hotel or by the pool (seasonal). Following your continental breakfast and your visit to Colonial Williamsburg, you’ll board the bus back to Washington, DC and arrive in time to enjoy the evening there too. It’s two convenient and jam-packed days of history and fun – without the hassle of planning or driving on your own.
$280 per person
Child is 12 & under
Children under 3 free
- Departure: 8:00 am (arrive by 7:45 am) on Day 1
- Meeting Point/Pickup: Pennsylvania Avenue near the corner with 9th Street, NW (near the National Archives building)
- Dropoff: approximately 5:00 pm at the same location on Day 2
Bus trip to Williamsburg
American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
Overnight Stay at Hotel with full amenities and pool (seasonal)
Colonial Williamsburg (includes 40 sites)
Bus Return to Washington, DC
Note: All tours are in English. Please dress comfortably for walking and the
weather. Free water is included on board. This is an overnight tour, so please
bring change of clothes, toiletries or other essentials.
Day One (1)
- Bus leaves DC by 8 a.m.
- Three-hour travel time to Williamsburg, VA
- Arrives by 11 a.m. (travel times subject to traffic and weather conditions)
- Hotel check-in
- Leave Hotel for Historic Triangle Day 1 by 12 p.m.
- Visit Historic Jamestowne, Jamestown Settlement, American Revolution
- Museum at Yorktown & Yorktown Battlefield
- Return to hotel by 6 p.m.
- Free evening for dining, shopping or relaxing
Day Two (2)
- Breakfast 6 – 8 a.m.
- 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Colonial Williamsburg & Sites
- Leave Williamsburg area by 2:30 p.m.
- Arrive in DC by 6:00 p.m. (travel times subject to traffic and weather
Note: Please bring comfortable, seasonally-appropriate clothing plus any needed items for an overnight stay. Trip includes riding on bus as well as walking at the historic sites. Meals are not included (except continental breakfast at the hotel).
The DC & Arlington in a Half Day is a fast-paced and easy way to see the top sights in one memorable tour. In approximately 5.5. hours, you’ll see the best of Washington…
Seeing D.C at night and under the stars is a “must-do” experience. Tour your favorite monuments and memorials all lit up with our knowledgeable guide for 3 unforgettable hours…
The DC & Arlington in a Day is the best way to see most of what the Nation’s Capital has to offer in just one day. It’s a comprehensive guided look at the…