What you get with this DC & Arlington morning tour
- Half Day narrated tour of Arlington Cemetery with a tour guide
- You visit Arlington Cemetery & top monuments & memorials in Washington DC
- You get off to walk and explore at some stops, take selfies and have fun
- You ride in comfort in climate-controlled buses to explore some of Washington DC hidden gems
- your total cost for so much fun packaged in your tour is something you can smile about
- you know you’re doing business with a company with a record of providing great experiences to guests like you.
PRICE IS ADULT: $75 CHILD: $65 *
* Child is 12 & under and Children under 3 free
SOME OF THE LANDMARKS YOU’LL SEE
Arlington National Cemetery
The U.S. Capitol*
Korean War Memorial
Korean War Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
*Exterior photo stops only
Guests with mobility issues or accompanied by children in strollers may prefer one of our other tours due to the strenuous nature of the Arlington portion of the tour and the amount of walking/steepness of the paths involved.
The DC & Arlington in a Half Day is a fast-paced and enjoyable way to see the top sights in one memorable tour. Approximately 5.5. hours in duration, it starts by meeting your guide outside the Arlington National Cemetery Metro station by 7:45 am and ends by approximately 1:30 pm at either the Natural History Museum (mid-October to mid-April) or the Lincoln Memorial (mid-April to mid-October. visit the top sights in Washington, DC as well as visit the world-renowned Arlington National Cemetery and still be finished in time to do other things like visit museums, go shopping, have a rest or catch a plane in the afternoon. It’s the best of both worlds!
Begin with a unique 2 hour walking tour of Arlington National Cemetery with our friendly and knowledgeable guide, where you’ll experience the Eternal Flame at the Grave of President John F. Kennedy and the can’t-miss Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns first-hand. From there you’ll travel with your guide on board our climate-controlled bus to visit such key attractions as the U.S. Capitol Building (exterior), the National Mall, the White House (exterior), the Lincoln Memorial, the Martin Luther King Memorial, the World War II Memorial, and many others. The entire tour is led by your experienced and personable tour guide who walks you through each of the sites and narrates on board when riding. You’ll have the opportunity to photograph and see the short-list of the Nation’s Capital’s best sights up close and in just a few hours!
- Departure: 8:00 a.m. (meet by 7:45 am)
- Meeting Point/Pickup: in front of the Arlington Cemetery Metro station for walking portion of tour
- Dropoff: approximately 1:30 p.m. at the Lincoln Memorial (mid- April to mid-October) or the Natural History Museum/Constitution Avenue (mid-October to mid-April)
Note: All tours are in English and feature an expert live guide. Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather. Free water is included on board.
Designed for people who want to see more in just one day, this 6 hour tour includes top attractions as well as hidden gems, plus a seasonal boat cruise on the Potomac (mid…
This one-of-a-kind tour is a two-day excursion that takes you from DC to Williamsburg, one of America’s most popular historic and entertainment destinations…