What you get with this DC & Arlington day tour
- 8 hour narrated tour of Arlington Cemetery walking tour & DC monuments tour with an expert guide
- You see top monuments & memorials in Washington DC
- A ticket to the Washington Monument is included
- You get off to walk and explore at some stops, take selfies and more…
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Potomac river spring-summer
- have a lunch break at Pentagon City Mall or Georgetown
- You ride in comfort in climate-controlled buses to explore some of Washington DC hidden gems
- your total cost for so much fun packaged in your tour is something you can smile about
- you know you’re riding with a top-rated company dedicated to providing great experiences to guests like you.
PRICE IS ADULT: $99 CHILD: $89 *
* Child is 12 & under and Children under 3 free
SOME OF THE LANDMARKS YOU’LL SEE
Arlington National Cemetery
The U.S. Capitol*
Korean War Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Iwo Jima (USMC) Memorial
Air Force Memorial
Jefferson Memorial (seasonal) or Potomac River Cruise (seasonal).
*Exterior photo stops only
Guests with mobility issues or accompanied by children in strollers may prefer one of our other tours due to the strenuous nature of the Arlington portion of the tour and the amount of walking/steepness of the paths involved.
The DC & Arlington in a Day is the best way to see most of what the Nation’s Capital has to offer in just one day. It’s a comprehensive look at the most famous sights as well as a few hidden gems in a fun, unforgettable, and jam-packed day. Lasting 8 hours, the tour starts outside the Arlington National Cemetery Metro station by 7:45 am and ends by approximately 4:30 pm near the National Archives on Pennsylvania Avenue, near the corner with 9thStreet, NW. In between, you’ll see the top monuments and memorials in DC, stop for lunch at either the Pentagon City Mall or Georgetown depending on the season and take a cruise on the Potomac River or visit the Jefferson Memorial (also seasonal) in the company of our top-rated tour team.
Begin with a unique walking tour of Arlington National Cemetery led our experienced and knowledgeable guide. where you’ll experience the Eternal Flame at the Grave of President John F. Kennedy and the world-famous Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns first-hand. From there you’ll travel with your guide on our comfortable climate-controlled bus to get out and visit such key attractions as the U.S. Capitol Building (exterior), the White House (exterior), the Lincoln Memorial, the Martin Luther King Memorial, the WWII Memorial, the Iwo Jima (USMC) Memorial, the Air Force Memorial and so much more.
The entire tour is led by our live guide who walks you through each of the sites and narrates on board when riding. You’ll have the opportunity to photograph and see some of the most famous sites in the Nation’s Capital – all while learning key facts and unexpected details about each one.
- Departure: 8:00 a.m. (meet by 7:45 am)
- Meeting Point/Pickup: In front of the Arlington Cemetery Metro station for walking portion of tour
- Dropoff: approximately 4:30 p.m. at the corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 9th Street NW – near the National Archives Building.
Note: All tours are in English and feature an expert live guide. Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather. Free water is included on board.
The DC & Arlington in a Half Day is a fast-paced and easy way to see the top sights in one memorable tour. In approximately 5.5. hours, you’ll see the best of Washington…
Seeing D.C at night and under the stars is a “must-do” experience. Tour your favorite monuments and memorials all lit up with our knowledgeable guide for 3 unforgettable hours…
This one-of-a-kind tour is a two-day excursion that takes you from Washington, DC to Williamsburg, VA, one of America’s most popular historic and entertainment-oriented destinations…