What you get with this morning tour of DC
- 3 hour narrated tour with a friendly & knowledgeable guide
- You see top monuments & memorials in Washington DC
- You get off to walk and explore at some stops, take selfies and have fun
- You ride in comfort in climate-controlled buses to explore some of Washington DC hidden gems
- your total cost for so much fun packaged in your tour is something you can smile about
- you know you’re doing business with a company with a record of providing great experiences to guests like you.
PRICE IS ADULT: $49 CHILD: $39 *
* Child is 12 & under and Children under 3 free
SOME OF THE LANDMARKS YOU’LL SEE
The U.S. Capitol*
Korean War Memorial
*Exterior photo stops only
Ideal for families, people with minimal time, or the business traveler, this 3 hour guided morning tour is tailored to offer you the essential monuments, memorials and attractions that you can’t afford to miss. We’ve taken our best-selling tour and packaged it into a compact format that showcases highlights such as the U.S. Capitol, White House and Lincoln Memorial plus so much more. The tour starts at 10:30 am near the National Archives on Pennsylvania Avenue at the corner with 9th Street NW and ends either the National History Museum (mid-October-mid April) or Lincoln Memorial (mid-April to mid-October) – locations convenient to the museums, public transportation, restaurants and many other attractions.
With so much to see and so little time, guests can take a memorable journey through DC that is quick, efficient and entertaining – all in the company of one of our personable and knowledgeable guides. Whether riding on our comfortable climate-controlled bus or getting out and walking through one of the world-famous sites and attractions, you’ll see it all and all still have time to do something else in the afternoon.
Stops where you’ll get out and walk around include: the U.S. Capitol (photo stop), White House (photo stop), WWII Memorial, FDR and MLK Memorials, Lincoln, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. From the bus you’ll see the National Archives, the National Mall, numerous Smithsonian Museums, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial and hear even more about life in this great city now and in its historic past!
- Departure: 10:30 a.m. (meet by 10:15 for boarding)
- Meeting Point/Pickup: Pennsylvania Avenue near the corner with 9th Street, NW
- Dropoff: approx 1:30 p.m. at the Lincoln Memorial (mid- April to mid-October) or the Natural History Museum/Constitution Avenue (mid-October to mid-April)
Note: All tours are in English and feature an expert live guide. Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather. Free water is included on board.
The DC & Arlington in a Day is the best way to see most of what the Nation’s Capital has to offer in just one day. It’s a comprehensive guided look at the…