What you get with this day tour of DC
- 6 hour Narrated Tour With a Friendly & knowledgeable Guide
- You see top monuments & memorials in Washington DC
- A ticket to the Washington Monument is included
- You get off to walk and explore at some stops, take selfies and more…
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Potomac river in spring-summer
- have a lunch break at Pentagon City Mall or Georgetown
- You ride in comfort in climate-controlled buses to explore some of Washington DC hidden gems
- you get a lot of fun with not a lot of funds in this tour that will give you something to smile about
- you know you’re riding with a top-rated company dedicated to providing great experiences to guests like you.
PRICE IS ADULT: $65 CHILD: $55 *
* Child is 12 & under and Children under 3 free
SOME OF THE LANDMARKS YOU’LL SEE
The U.S. Capitol*
Korean War Memorial
USMC (Iwo Jima) Memorial
Air Force Memorial
Jefferson Memorial or
Potomac Cruise (seasonal)
*Exterior photo stops only
Suited for guests who want to get to know DC, whether it’s the only or one of many days that have in town, this guided 6 hour tour starts at 10:30 am and ends at approximately 4:30 pm near the conveniently located National Archives building on Pennsylvania Avenue near the corner with 9thStreet, NW. You’ll see all the top sites like the White House and the Lincoln Memorial plus enjoy lunch at either Pentagon City Mall in the fall/winter or Georgetown plus a Potomac River Cruise in the spring/summer.
Whether riding on our comfortable climate-controlled bus or getting out and walking through one of the world-famous monuments, memorials and attractions with our engaging and experienced guide, you’ll see or visit most of the best sights that DC has to offer – and maybe even still want to go out at night!
Stops where you’ll get out and walk around include: the U.S. Capitol (photo stop), White House (photo stop), WWII Memorial, FDR and MLK Memorials, Lincoln, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. Iwo Jima Memorial, and Air Force Memorial. From the bus or boat, you’ll see the National Archives, the National Mall, numerous Smithsonian Museums, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, the Pentagon, and Kennedy Center and so much more, plus find out what life in DC is like now and in its exciting historic past.
Guests often start their tours in Washington off with this full-day tour to get oriented in the city – whether it’s their first-time visiting or if they only have one day to do it. Lots of people also bring back family members and friends or come out on this tour during a different season and enjoy their time with us just as much as they did that first time!
- Departure: 10:30 am (arrive by 10:15 am)
- Meeting Point/Pickup: Pennsylvania Avenue near the corner with 9th Street, NW (near the National Archives building)
- Dropoff: approximately 4:30 pm at the same location
Note: All tours are in English and feature an expert live guide. Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather. Free water is included on board.
Ideal for busy people and families, this 3 hour guided morning tour is tailored to offer you the essential DC monuments, memorials and attractions that you can’t afford to miss…
The DC & Arlington in a Day is the best way to see most of what the Nation’s Capital has to offer in just one day. It’s a guided, comprehensive 8 hour tour…
Seeing D.C at night and under the stars is a “must-do” experience. Tour your favorite monuments and memorials all lit up with our knowledgeable guide for 3 unforgettable hours…