Ideal for busy people and families, this 3 hour guided morning tour is tailored to offer you the essential DC monuments, memorials and attractions that you can’t afford to miss…
- Departure: 10:30 a.m. (meet by 10:15 for boarding)
- Meeting Point/Pickup: Pennsylvania Avenue near the corner with 9th Street, NW – 10:15 a.m. meeting time for a 10:30 a.m. departure near the National Archives building (closest address is 800 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW and closest Metro is Archives/Navy Memorial)
- Dropoff: Approximately 4:30 p.m. at the same location
- Highlights: U.S. Capitol (exterior), White House (exterior), WWII Memorial, FDR Memorial, MLK Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Iwo Jima Memorial, Air Force Memorial, Potomac River Cruise (mid April to mid Oct) or Jefferson Memorial (mid October-mid April)
- All tours are in English and feature an expert live guide. Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather. Free water is included on board.
Suited for guests who want to get to know DC, whether it’s the only or one of many days that have in town, this guided 6 hour tour starts at 10:30 am and ends at approximately 4:30 pm outside the conveniently located Smithsonian Metro Station. You’ll see all the top sites like the White House and the Lincoln Memorial plus enjoy lunch at either Pentagon City Mall in the fall/winter or Georgetown plus a Potomac River Cruise in the spring/summer.
Whether riding on our comfortable climate-controlled bus or getting out and walking through one of the world-famous monuments, memorials and attractions with our engaging and experienced guide, you’ll see or visit most of the best sights that DC has to offer – and maybe even still want to go out at night!
Stops where you’ll get out and walk around include: the U.S. Capitol (photo stop), White House (photo stop), WWII Memorial, FDR and MLK Memorials, Lincoln, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. Iwo Jima Memorial, and Air Force Memorial. From the bus or boat, you’ll see the National Archives, the National Mall, numerous Smithsonian Museums, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, the Pentagon, and Kennedy Center and so much more, plus find out what life in DC is like now and in its exciting historic past.
Guests often start their tours in Washington off with this full-day tour to get oriented in the city – whether it’s their first-time visiting or if they only have one day to do it. Lots of people also bring back family members and friends or come out on this tour during a different season and enjoy their time with us just as much as they did that first time!
Note: All tours are in English and feature an expert live guide. Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather. Free water is included on board.