The DC & Arlington in a Day is the best way to see most of what the Nation’s Capital has to offer in just one day. It’s a comprehensive guided look at the…
- Departure: 7:30 pm (arrive by 7:15 pm)
- Meeting Point/Pickup: In front of the Smithsonian Metro Station – 12th Street & Independence Avenue NW
- Dropoff: approximately 10:30 pm at the Smithsonian Metro Station
- Highlights: Arlington National Cemetery, U.S. Capitol (exterior), White House (exterior), WWII Memorial, FDR Memorial, MLK Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- All tours are in English and feature an expert live guide. Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather. Free water is included on board.
D.C. is a fascinating city, but at night and under the stars, it’s magical. Tour your favorite monuments and memorials all lit up our experienced guide for 3 unforgettable hours. In the spring and summer, you’ll hopefully catch a beautiful sunset with an iconic location such as the Capitol or the Washington Monument as your backdrop. Then watch as the lights come up all over the city on favorites like the White House and Lincoln Memorial. In the fall and winter, you’ll be able to see the city at its glowing best right from the start and even catch the seasonal holiday lights from November-January.
It’s just the right blend of time riding and walking and you’ll visit all the most famous DC nighttime sights while hearing all about the Nation’s Capital from our personable and entertaining guide. If you’ve never been to DC before, a night tour is an absolute must. If you’ve been here before, guests of all ages agree there’s a reason so many people join us year after year to do it again!
Note: All tours are in English and feature an expert live guide. Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather. Free water is included on board.